Beautybush at Altazor Forest
Eutopian Papers and Ideas
Some work has been published. You can buy books at Amazon.com or 3Muses.us, or get free contents and articles, including:
- Global Emergency Actions for a Small Urban Industrial Planet (Eutopias, Part 3); see Table of Contents and Introduction, or Order a copy.
- Topopoetics The Science of Places (Eutopias, Part 2); see Table of Contents and Introduction, or Order a copy.
- Outopias Or Eutopias Choosing to Design and Make Good Places (Eutopias, Part 1); see Table of Contents and Introduction, or Order a copy.
- Eutopias: Making Good Places Ecologically and Culturally, Table of Contents and Abstract
- Eutopian Essays Table of Contents (in PDF Format or HTML Format)
- "Eutopias" Article (The Trumpeter 11(3):85-92)
- "Recognizing Primary Cultures as Independent Nations" (Pan Ecology 6(4):1-12, 1991) and other articles of interest in this journal.
- "Empowering the United Nations" (common VOICE 1(1):1-8, 1991)
- An article, "Vastitas Ipsa--Wilderness Itself" from The Trumpeter.
- An article, "Ecophilia" from The Journal of Animal Problems.
- Brochures and fact-sheets.
Other journal also have good articles:
If you would like more information on publications for 2014, send
e-mail to Eutopians at "firstname.lastname@example.org"
Back to Eutopias